Partnerships with Ace Centre
We achieve positive outcomes for our clients by drawing on the skills of our multidisciplinary team of teachers, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, engineers and technicians.
Through our individually tailored Partnerships, we work on developing practitioner skills by offering a side-by-side approach, meaning individuals develop skills and confidence in a guided manner through reflective practice.
What we offer you:
- A legacy of effective practice, through skill development.
- Mentoring for key practitioners.
- Remote support from one of our allocated consultants
- Free access to a tailored loan bank of AT /AAC equipment with guidance on implementation.
- Bespoke training packages delivered to your team, focusing on a train-the-trainer approach.
- Structured access to our new online training platform
Partnerships are offered in three distinct packages with the ability to create a truly bespoke partnership by adding additional options from our range of services.
Who are partnerships for?
Work closely with our consultants to form a development plan targeting your school or college’s AAC and AT needs, resulting in clear and measurable outcomes.
Partner with our team to evaluate your service’s current local AAC and AT offering, working together to create a plan of bespoke and targeted supports to meet your development needs.
Our multi-disciplinary team will lead you through creating a continuous improvement plan to up-skill staff and establishing a lasting system of work to support people in your care.