From Ace Centre Learning
- Introductory level
- Places available
- Take this course online
Reflect on your personal interaction style and develop communication partner skills to support people using aided language and symbols to communicate. You will have access to online activities to work through independently.
To raise your awareness of the fundamental skills required when interacting with a person who uses AAC
You will learn:
- To describe typical characteristics of AAC interactions
- To identify 4 things that you can do to support an interaction with an AAC user
- To use point talking with a communication chart to interact with an AAC user
Free access to online learning activities.
Anyone working with people who use AAC. This course will enable you to work towards the following:
- AAC Leadership
- Aware of how to communicate with people who use AAC
- Act as a positive role model for others in their interaction with people who use AAC
- Facilitating AAC Learning
- Able to model positive interaction in relation to communicating with someone who uses AAC
Log in to Ace Centre Learning
*All times shown are given in the UK timezone, on the date the course is run.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to our free newsletter to get emails about our latest Ace Centre Learning courses and other news.
You can earn an Ace Centre Learning certificate when you complete any of our courses.